1. Waking up this morning (i.e. well before noon) in fairly decent health and spirits.
2. My computer booting up with no problems, and my internet connecting.
3. The motivation to actually prepare and get my little turkey into the oven to cook, instead of taking the traditional lazy way out and letting it marinate in salmonella before tossing out next week.
4. NO SNOW! It's almost 40 degrees outside, sunny and pleasant.
5. All of you, and Spike to contemplate and commune with.
That's it - taking things in small doses today. May everyone sharing the day with family and friends please take the time to enjoy them and yourselves.