Gacked from jwynn
50 Things About Me Meme
1. Your name spelled backwards.
niboR aerdnA. (first and middle)
2. Where were your parents born?
Bronx, NY (mother) Ontario, Canada (father)
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
One of Charmax’s music vids
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Don’t really have one… love anyplace I can get a good rack of
barbequed babyback ribs.
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
Too long ago to remember, probably about 11 years ago, in the Catskills.
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Yes. I was a Geisha in The Mikado in the 6th grade.
7. How many kids do you want?
Kids? Have 2 sons… not sure I want to keep them almost a quarter of a century later.
8. Type of music you dislike most?
Any rap or country.
9. Are you registered to vote?
10. Do you have cable?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
Yes, in Israel during my wild, wicked youth. **snorts**.
12. Ever prank call anybody?
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
No, which is good, since I don’t drive nor own a car.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Hell, no! I’m afraid to even get on my stepladder in my kitchen..
16. Do you have a garden?
No garden, but an assortment of green growing things for a teensy, tiny front lawn.
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Shower, in the mornings.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
School of Rock. So very funny.
21. Favorite pizza topping?
Ground beef, bacon and extra cheese. Mmmmm.
22. Chips or popcorn?
White Cheddar popcorn!
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
Don’t wear lipstick.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Not even when I used to get high.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
26. Orange Juice or apple?
Pulp free orange juice.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
My best friend, and we went to an Applebee’s not far from here for my birthday.
I’m easily amused.
28. Favorite type of chocolate bar?
Milky Way Dark, Symphony with Toffee chips.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
Last presidential election.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
What’s a tomato? Ketchup, yes… sauce, yes… real live tomato? No way.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
No – just those “thank you for participating” abominations.
32. Are you a good cook?
I’ve been cooking since I was 11… can do pretty much anything,
and I love to bake and make chocolate goodies.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
No, but the Internet is a whole other ball of wax.
35. Sprite or 7-up?
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? How about school?
Just a gym uniform… universally hated in every school I’ve ever been to.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
Advil – probably the generic brand.
38. Ever throw up in public?
Oh yeah… once on a camp bus. Wasn’t too popular there for a while.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
I’d settle for a couple of hundred thousand and someone who cares for me.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
41. Ever call a 1-900 number?
42. Can ex's be friends?
Personal experience? Not with my prickless wonder. Evil, thoughtless, hurtful bastard.
This is a creep who told his sons he was gonna change going out to dinner with them
for Father’s Day, ‘cause he was gonna spend it with his whore’s children. Shithead. No,
no sense of bitterness here.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
My oldest son, when his lung collapsed. He’s fine now, thank goodness.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
Yup – head full of light brown hair.
45. What did you eat today?
Eat? Damn, forgot about it for the most part – had Cherry Poptarts.
Think I’m gonna make a yummy turkey burger on an English Muffin
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
Pretty much anything Gilda Radner did.
47. What was the name of your first pet?
Lucky… a 102 pound black and silver German Shepherd.
48. What is in your purse?
Wallet, glasses case, pen, tissues, checkbook, and assorted mints.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
Read. Reading is always a good thing.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
Grateful that I woke up and was able to get out of bed. That my computer
booted. That my kitties are alive and healthy. That my children have started
to call me again, maybe that they’re growing up, after all, and becoming mensches.