1. Played volleyball with Jesus Christ(whilst in his underwear) in Beersheva, Israel in 1972. I will explain if anyone's interested.
2. Spent an afternoon with Joshua Mostel (Zero's son) in his motel room, whilst he told me he wanted to cover me with chocolate sauce and whipped cream and lick it all off. (I was an INNOCENT 17 year old girl and it didn't happen, but I was all tingly from the attention.)
3. Climbed to the summit of Mount Masada in a pair of Dr. Scholl's wooden clogs. I used to be a sure footed little devil.
4. Left a message in the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem.
5. Was hit by a police car (their fault) in a crosswalk in 1967. Broke my pelvic bone in 4 places.
6. Had my three year old son talk back to Jay Black (from the Americans) during a nightclub act in the Catskills. The guy was tickled pink because he was reacting to some rather erm... risque language, and Mr. Black was amused by him.
7. Sat on Jimmy Doohan's knee at a Star Trek convention whilst he whispered drunken little nothings in my ear.
8. Had child welfare invade my house at 11:30 at night because someone called and said I was starving my eldest son (aged 11 at the time) - who then was traumatized over his appearance for years afterwards. He was just naturally skinny. I'll never forgive the bastard who called - whoever they are, the misguided wretches.
9. Sat in a hospital room looking at my youngest son's fractured skull through the hole in his head courtesy of a camp counselor's careless swing of an aluminum baseball bat when he was 11 years old. Hmmm, am I sensing a pattern here?
10. Took my SAT's sitting in the lotus position... and needed help to straighten my legs when it was time to leave.