* Just this side of 50
* Unemployed and Overweight
* Unhealthy (high blood pressure and depression. Gee, I wonder why?)
* In the fifth year of not having my divorce and settlement taken care of
* More than a month behind on my rent
* Charging my food and utilities
* Almost unable to pay minimums on credit cards so services will stop soon
* Selling my possessions one by one
* The mother of two sons who don't think a mother in need of help is a priority
* A woman who's last hope for shelter seems to have fallen through.
* Without a last shred of pride or hope
I'm begging for help in paying my rent or bills until I can find another solution, or a job, or get public assistance.
Or, if someone has a spare room to take in a woman and her kitties. I am more than willing to mother anyone who wants one. I cook. Really. Hot meals. I'll contribute to the budget whenever I can. I'll apply for assistance wherever I end up. Look for work, too.
I really hate having to resort to begging, but being desperate wipes away all final barriers. And look at the beautiful button evilmaniclaugh made for me. It's pretty. Click on the pretty kitty.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, and if you can't or choose not to help, at least send some good thoughts my way. I'm sorry to impose. **sighs**